perjantai 3. syyskuuta 2010

You've gotta think..

Who is beautiful, who is not.. And who is the right person to tell who is and who not? Subject you never will find one right answer.

Somebody thinks that woman with long blond hair and big hazel eyes is beautiful. And of course big lips. I know many girls like that who is pretty.
Somebodys ideal is brown haired, dark and spicy woman with shapes. I know girls like this too.
I know many people who is pretty, to be honest I don't know many people who is not.

My all friends are pretty, and I hope this is the way people think of their own friends. I don't rate people much, but I have some celebrities I find really beautiful.
But still, even if I should pick who I look, I would just pick me. I don't find myself the prettiest person who ever lived. But still, I look me. And it's more than I can ask.


To me, these are the most pretties celebrities I know. Penelope Cruz and Hayden Panettiere.

But, yeah. I find many of celebrities beautiful and ugly. So. Yeah. 

It's amazing feeling when you look at the mirror and think "Damn, I look pretty today.". I hope everyone would feel it once in a day at least. And think, u've had your all life to find mistakes in you. Person who looks you at street etc, don't see them like you do. And I bet, many people think you're the most prettiest person in the world, and I bet somebodys think that you're not special. It depends about person who is looking you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti