keskiviikko 1. syyskuuta 2010

I know how to make my day

I don't feel good, my eyes are hurting, head is aching and my throat hurts when I breath.
But still, I feel awesome, I love my window - I see everything from it, cars, peoples, couples, who is smoking, who is going to shop, whos coming from shop. Sometimes, when I hate myself and everything, I just take one cigarette and go to watch world going by. It really calms me down.

Have u ever noticed so little things in the world? Everyone is too busy all the time, today was raining, streets are all shiny, dark and I can see the reflection of streetlamps. Rain in the city is beautiful thing to watch anyways. I hope someday I watch it somewhere else, far away from here.


Have u ever thought different languages? Or stereotypies? I've, I think pretty much them - 'cause I like them. Different languages, peoples, countries.

France sounds romantic, peaceful. It's hard to think french people curse or yelling each others. 
Germany sounds a bit flirty, or sometimes angry. To me.
British england sounds innocent and maybe a bit shy - it's cute.
Etc, have u ever thought?

I'm sick and tired, like Anastasia says. I should probably get some sleep, tomorrow I still try to go school and make myself proud.


Aa'ah, aa'ah
Aa'ah aaa'ah

It's excatly how I feel now,
I know there's no way to go down.

Aa'ah, aa'ah

I know how to make my day,
Everyone knows what I gave.

Aa'ah, aa'ah

Life gives me my entertain,
and I know how to play this game.

nimetön, SH_BTBT - minä

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti