maanantai 30. elokuuta 2010

Girl, you go for your dreams

Too many bottles of cider on my desks. They're not all mine, not at all, I should maybe do something to them.

My friend left today, she is too important to me - not in "BFF for ever"-way, in way I can't really explain. I know that she have right perception about me. And I know, she don't fake just for me it. She knows who I'm, more than just girl who go to school, come back and like to see her friends and smoke cigarettes.
It's pretty complicated, I've always known some things about me - but all others are unsure. I've maybe too big dreams, but I never really have'nt care about it, 'cause I will make them true. Does'nt matter what it takes, I've it all by myself. Somebodys think I'm selfish, even my own family have told me that too many times - but I'm not the right person judge them, 'cause what they're saying is true as can be. I've lived 16 years and half, about 14 years I've thought only me and my future. Me and myself - that's the way people should think, but to somebodys it's not that smooth. I know person, who can just empty her mind of herself, all of herself and think other people.


"I know you, you always think about urself - and if you want something - you do it as long as it's yours."
"You're the only person who whould even do that, you're smart and you don't care what others say."
"That's so you; u sit in the train, and if we would look hour back. That was'nt your plan, not al all."

Yeah, that's me pretty much.

Weekend, I've waited since I moved here. This week, and then it's friday. I see person who have really made my life difficult, easy and lifeful. He is the one, who used to kiss goodnight and stroke me until I fell asleep. And one thing I know for sure, he loves me as much u can love a friend.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti