sunnuntai 29. elokuuta 2010

If u're not sure, let it be

I don't feel really good tonight, yesterday night was awesome. Night before that night, I just don't wanna think about it. Now my friend is here with me, I think she is sleeping - even if she said that she won't sleep.


I think, I won't do some things in my life for a long time, just 'cause I've had them enough at the moment. I know, I know, life must go on. I'm never sad to be honest, I just always start thinking something else. This is the first time for a long time I really hope that feeling just could go away. Strange.

Well, the most important person in my life says "Don't take anything to your shoulders, if you're not sure you did it." I know. I'm not sure still, but I know that you're there for me - mother.
She is the most important person in my whole life, she help me always when I need it, always. And there is no a thing, saying - anything, she could'nt forgive me.


So - 1, 2 ,3
Let it be, your words sounds like shit, you see?
4, 5, 6
There is nothing to fix, only feelings you could mix.
Well - 7, 8, 9
Don't pretend you're fine, I see how you're slowly dieing

New Steps, SH_BTBT

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti